Wednesday, June 12, 2013

And, I'm Losing All Faith in Humanity...

So, there's a girl on ff who preaches Christianity in this freaking huge profile --not even joking, it's probably seven pages-- and all of her stories are pwps. There was like, two or three T ones, and it was a cute EdWin fluff that brought me to her page. Yeah, no. Just stop.

The story I read was about Theo~~~ and how Winry wanted a kid and how she told him and everything and it was so cute...and it almost made me like my father.

Almost. When I'm Meg, I freaking love Edward. When I'm Theo, I'm like, "F*CK YOU POPS, I'M 18 YOU MOFO." or something like that. Or "I TAPPED MUSTANG'S DAUGHTER AND I LIKED IT."
or something like that. So on and so forth.

Demy...can I please mention at one point that Theo is slightly attracted to men? I mean, I'm not going to be all, "Yeah, if I was drunk I'd screw a guy," but more like ,"He was an attractive person of the same gender," and make it more in the language of Theo? PLLLLEEEEAAASSEEE. I could say it about Karley~~~~ and his awesome hair...he'd probably gay, too.

 
Look at that awesomely gay hair. Theo's hands would be all up in that. And that combo. That takes some legitimate man-scaping. Gay.
 
LOOK AT HIS COUFED AND CRISPY LOCKS
 
LOOK AT HIS SILK TRANSLUCENT SOCKS
 
HE'S SO GAY, TOTALLY GAY.
 
Just sayin'.
 
-Meg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment