Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quoth the raven, "#SWAG SWAG SWAG"

I found this picture and thought it was worth sharing
Modern English class in a nutshell? :P lol

Oh. This too

THIS. THIS TO SUZANNE COLLINS, JAMES PATTERSON, AND OTHER AUTHORS THAT MAKE ME ANGRY.
ESPECIALLY JAMES PATTERSON.


So. I've been jumping around fandoms recently. Like, just this week I've been juggling Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, and Maximum Ride. Usually I can't even get Naruto and Fma to coexist peacefully in my head. This is just ridiculous. 

But still. Maximum Ride tho.
I miss it.
I miss Iggy.
Which is why I'm writing a fan fic about him.
But I have no idea where it's going.
#yolo

And the MR ship names are so weird... Like, Nudge and Iggy is Niggy. Am I the only one who sees a problem with this? Seriously, it would be fine if Nudge wasn't black.
And then there's Fang an Iggy, Figgy. I'd like to point out that Fang actually legitimately came up with that ship name.  Remember in School's Out- Forever?

Iggy: Hey, Fnick, can I change the channel? There's a game on.
Fang: Sure. Make yourself at home, Figgy.

AND THUS THE SHIP SET SAIL.
I'm not on the ship.
I'd like to sink that ship actually.
Iggy is in no relationships.
Especially not with Ella the Whiny Bitch.
Nope.
Definitely not.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment