Wednesday, June 12, 2013

AND PHOTOBOMB

 
So...I was going through Mom and Dad's room looking for nothing in particular...when I found these....

I don't know what else to say other than Roy looks hilarious with a watermelon on his head, and Riza's watermelons look pretty damn good too. Although I'm not sure wtf dad is doing with a stick...

Okay, this is cute. I miss the days when mom and dad did stuff like this...even if I did think it was gross....

Wedding pictures...Dad always liked to smile....

GAWD, NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WERE HIDING THIS. I LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING POTATO.

okay, Mom, the spit? It's nasty. Don't take pictures if you doing that. It's just weird. The creeping this is this look recent, and I don't want other Sarah running around. Or me. One bisexual Elric is enough.



I'm not sure what the third picture is...but I'm betting it's not good...


Okay, Dad has never been that tall. This was clearly edited.

Where did you find that baby book? Cause whatever book gives you the option of 'Theophrastus', something is wrong. It's like, for people on drugs. Or those slant-eyed people who make those fucking awesome rice balls. Just sayin'.

I DON'T. WAT. WHAT.

I TOLD YOU SARAH. I TOLD YOU.
Mom...stop....

Kain, like Father, like son.
I'm pretty sure Maes is a vegetarian....

And I have no idea what's going on right now...


And Mrs. Mustang got that...where?

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?? I FEEL LIKE I FOUND MOM AND DAD'S HENTAI COLLECTION OR SOMETHING.

Lies.

The face of a loving father. He made that face about an hour ago when I said that Billy Rosswell, the baseball player--whom they were talking about over the radio--had a nice behind. What? Dad likes behinds. I pointed out that he liked Mrs. Lynn's behind when we went shopping. He made the face again.
(Meg: is it me or is Ed totally making a Spirit face?)

This just...I need a hug...
KAAAAAIIIINNNN

HUH?


(Meg: Okay, this is one of my favorite RoyAi scenes that I've actually read out of the manga on the internet. It's supposed to say, "Don't go anywhere I can't follow' and I'm pretty sure it's after the Lust fight. Yeah. Thanks)

(Meg:ROY'S FACE. OMG)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS. I FOUND IT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON RIGHT NOW.
 
 
 
-Theo (Meg)

No comments:

Post a Comment