Monday, June 3, 2013

OMG INSPIRATIONS

Last night I made myself think of stuff to do for AlMay so when I get off work I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS.

The 'Teacher' prompt is what I'm working on now, and it's uber cute. I feel like I kinda sexualize them a little, especially May. Al's got his v-card still here, so it's all good. I need to go get ready for work, be back in nine hours...and tonight is probably the last time you'll see me for a while....

Updated fanfiction a TON last night so go check it out. Um....that's it.

-Meg

And Demy, I edited the Minimal Loss synopsis, because just talking about Briar and Dietrich obviously wasn't getting us views. I just talk about Edd and Alfons and Ed and Al more.

Crys, I probably won't write before I leave, but I promise I will once my schedule gets less busy. After this I still have Camp and Missions, so that's two more weeks this summer I'll be gone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment