Monday, June 3, 2013

Last Night

After now I probably won't post again for a week. Get to babysit the little hellions tomorrow, but I also get paid tomorrow, which rocks. I'm taking Les Mis to read, but I've also downloaded about 11 episodes of FMA. My bro and I are really close to finishing.

Finished packing, and my mom had this wonderful idea to make Tee shirts.

From the time I got off work, guess what I've been doing?

Printing pictures, cutting out those pictures, tracing those pictures onto cardstock, cutting the cardstock to make stencils, tracing the cardstock, painting the shirts.

ALL ON MY OWN. I STILL HAVE TO PACK FOR MY BROTHER.

I get to babysit again...wee...If it was legal to drug them, I'd be all over that. Anyway, get to buy more dolls for my collection~~~~ LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAVE A RIGHT TO COLLECT DISNEY BARBIES. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Anyway, need to sleep soon. I finished another AlMay prompt today, with a little meek Al but a very dirty May....whose pretending not to be dirty...and of course Ling was mentioned -_-

OMG THAT FACE IS LING. -_-

I'm so racist....

And look Demy... (o_o)

It's Kain. (I colored the face, incase your phone can't read it or something)

MY NUTELLA FLAVORED ISHVALAN WARRIOR~~~~~

I'm literally so racist right now, I'm blaming Theo. Just saying.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment