Monday, June 24, 2013

Looks like we're doing okay

Well, I can say that with the few times I've posted, we've been doing okay view wise. They were slowly rising, then when I went away for a while, they started dropping. I'm trying, okay. I truly am. I just don't see the point of blogging everything I do. I'm sorry to all bloggers out there. You may have a quite wonderful blog, I, however, have no point in blogging. This blog is kind of like FaceBook with only me posting. Nothing happens in my life major enough to talk about. I sit at home and... Sit at home. Hang out with Kaiden occasionally, but nothing major. I'll bore you if I talk about Kaiden constantly. I save you that boringness. So, I guess since I have nothing to talk about, I'll go ahead and leave now.
OH! That show 'Whodunnit' is wonderful! I wanna be on it so freakin bad! It seems like a lot of fun! I highly recommend you watching it. ABC at 8 every Monday night. Absolutely wonderful. It's like an interactive clue game. Seems like a lot of fun. Okay, NOW I'm leaving. :P  Bye guys



Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment