Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sarah and Theo Were Texting Last Night....Things Got Out of Hand....But that's how Theo likes it :)

So Sarah and Theo were texting last night.

This is how it went.

Sarah-I ship Theo and Major Armstrong ;)

Theo-EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Well, at least buttsex would never hurt after that for him.
Theo's good at looking at the brightside.

Sarah-WTF

Theo-You're the one that went down that road. We all knew where I would take it.

Sarah-. . .

Theo-You knew I was gonna do it. Just face the fact that your nii-san is bisexual. Just face it.

Sarah-This is why dad hates you.

Theo-He's just uncomfortable because he remembers his experimentation days. And that's why he and Roy don't get along anymore. It just didn't work out.

Sarah-WTF. WTF.

Theo-What? You've never read Dad's journal? Kinky stuff, man, kinky stuff.

Sarah-STOP IT

Theo-What's wrong Sarah? Didn't want to know you were conceived when they rented The Lion King?

Sarah-I'M PRETTY SURE THAT WAS SOMEBODY ELSE

Theo-Sure? Sure? Really. You're just scared, bro.

Sarah-AND YOU WERE DURING POCAHONTAS

Theo-MAYBE THATS WHY I WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND

Sarah-LEAVE MY ISHVALAN NUTELLA WARRIOR OUT OF THIS

Theo-THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAID LAST NIGHT.
JUST THINK ABOUT IT.
YEAH, I WENT THERE.
Or should I say HE went THERE.
OH YEAH.

Sarah-TOO BAD THAT STATEMENT WAS INVALID.
HE WAS WITH ME.

Theo-So that was you? I wondered what that whining noise was.

Sarah-    I'm so done. 

Theo-Because I won? Yes. Yes.

Sarah-FINE YOU WON JUST STOP

Theo-YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Sarah-Done.

Theo-You knew when you went down the path of perverseness, you Nii-san would win.

Sarah-I'm telling Mom

Theo-See if I care. She loves me.

Sarah-She's cross with you.

Theo-She supports my sexual experimentation. I'm an angsty teenager with his wanker taking over his brain.

Sarah-STOP IT I'M DONE.

Theo-You said that earlier. But so did your boyfriend last night.

Sarah-I. AM. DONE.

Theo-Does this mean Kain and I get to be Friends w/ Benefits? I mean, we were, but now we can have permission.

Sarah-NO JUST STOP. I'M DONE.

Theo-KK. I'll call Kain. Love ya sis.

Sarah-GOODBYE NII-SAN.





And that was the end. And I almost said something really dirty, but I'm Meg and not a fictional character and I can't be shameless right now.

So yeah, Theo is bisexual.

And Kain is most likely the pitcher.

Who am I kidding Theo would never be the pitcher...He's too feminine for that....

-Meg

I typed this all before church. Something is wrong here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment