Saturday, June 29, 2013

I can't--

Omg. Kingdom Hearts is just so perfect I can't. I seriously am just on tumblr looking at KH stuff and my heart huuuuurts! I seriously want to cry at how beautiful kh is... UGGGHHHHH KH3 PLEASE BE RELEASED SOOOONNN!!!
I seriously can't wait to see how they tie up the story... Like, they legit have a lot of stuff to cover.
But it would be lovely to see Demyx's Somebody.
Like look at this adorable thing. He's just so perf. He needs more screen time.


Sigh. OMG AND TERRA. DUDE. THEY NEED TO GET TERRA BACK. THEY NEED TO GET XEHANORT'S PERVERTED OLD HEART OUT OF TERRA'S PERFECT BODY RIGHT NOW.

AND VENTUS. VENTUS WILL WAKE UP. AND AQUA WILL GET SAVED FROM THE REALM OF DARKNESS. I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS.

And Riku. Riku is a Keyblade Master now. This rocks. Im so proud of my baby. 

I'm still trying to warm up to the fact that Lea has a keyblade. Idk. It just won't click in my brain.
Speaking of Lea, there needs to be more of the Somebodies~~~ Like. Dude. Ienzo is so fine and not emo now. And Dilan might be relevant. And Aeleus and Ienzo's bromance can continue. And Even will still be creepy, but for some reason, I am kind of fond of him...

And on a totally different note, I'd like to point out that, for some reason, the KH designs for Peter Pan always make him end up looking extremely homosexual and high as shit.
Point made.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment