Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DAMN IT, COLONEL BASTARD

So, I got on FF to update something else, when I noticed a few reviews on my AlMay stories already. All of them were telling me that I missed the memo, because AlMay week was moved. Why? Saturday they realized that it was RoyAi week, because July 11th is RoyAi day.

I'VE PREPARED FOR ALMAY FOR WEEKS. AND YOU'RE FUCKING TELLING ME NOW THAT THE DAMN COLONEL BASTARD WHO SLEEPS WITH HIS LIEUTENANT IS BREAKING IN ON MY ALMAY WEEK???? REALLY??? DAMN IT!!!!

Now that the ranting is out of the way, I've some how managed to open royai tumblr, and found the prompts. Still can't get on any of mine though. *sigh*

Day One-Firsts
Day Two-Undercover


That's it. The RoyAi official page has literally about eleven posts. This is our fandom coming together.

Awesome.

Where as AlMay has about sevenhundred pages on tumblr. Glad I gave up my week for this.

AWESOME.

Guess I better catch up, huh?

HAPPY OFFICIAL ROYAI DAY, BASTARDS.

F*CK YOU UP YOUR A*S COLONEL MUSTANG. F*CK YOU.

-Meg

I do, however, love RoyAi. Because Hawkeye. Roy can go f*ck himself. With Envy. In a hole. While on fire. With a tiger.

Something like that.

Colonel bastard....

No comments:

Post a Comment