Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fun Times

Just spent close to an hour playing with makeup, Itachi as my inspiration. His death to be more precise. Therefore, I had a lot of blood-colored lipstick and actual blood on my face (I had a cut that was gushing, so I thought I'd make use of it)
It actually looked kind of awesome... I tied my hair up like Itachi and put on some Itachi-ish clothes (or what I could find) and took a ton of pictures of myself. I would show you, but...
This is as good as you're gonna get.


Anyway, I want to cosplay so badlyyyyyy...
I think tomorrow night I'll draw Byakugan chakra veins around my eyes... That'll be fun :)

I'm cracking up thinking about what if my dad had come into my room while I had that makeup on... XD

-Demy

Sorry for my absence, viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment