Sunday, June 30, 2013

I Came Back.

I still have to type my two English papers and I just started the book. Then two more books after it. I'm going to die. And I found out I will probably have to drop choir. My schedule is so jacked up. Ah well. Anybody know when Meg may come back? I have stories for her to go over if she wants to. I need them ready in a couple of weeks. Ya'll can read them if you want. Actually, please do read them. Then tell me what you think:)-Ness
P.S. I finished Sherlock. I bawled like a baby. And then I made the mistake of reading fanfiction. So much slash!!! Watson and Holmes slash! My eyes have died. They are just bros people.

Doesn't Moriarty look gay? Gotta love his O face though;)

And then it's the Hobbit and the dragon Smaug. And Khan.
Byes


No comments:

Post a Comment