Friday, December 21, 2012

Whelp

Well, I guess I haven't posted in a really long time so why not on the day the worlds supposed to end. Guess what. I'm still here.

I'll just go through my exams:

GEOMETRY
Wasn't that bad. Feel like I did fairly well on it. Don't think I got lower than a B... Watch me fail it. FML

HEALTH
Did pretty good. Got a 91%. sweet man.

FRESHMAN SEMINAR
Did pretty good. Got a 95%. Should be a 96%, but, since it was on a computer, my mouse spaced ad picked the wrong answer for one of the questions. FML

PHYSICAL SCIENCE
I did freaking awesome! I saw mr. W after school today and asked his he got them graded. He showed me my grade... 101%!!!!!!! Hell yeah!!!! Thats what I'm talking about!!!!!!

ENGLISH 1
I think I did alright. Not lower than a C for sure. Maybe a low B or something.

LIFE
I think I did pretty good there. I mean, an A probably. But could be lower.

SPANISH
I totally failed that. I finished within 10 minutes and there were only 50 questions. Miss one: minus two. FML. I didn't know a lot of the crap it asked.




On to my Christmas presents!! From Demy I got my lovely picture of Kaiden. :P Meg got me cookies, vanilla lotion, and a Christmasy notepad. Nessa got me a tee-shirt of, the sexy beast of a man, Taylor Lautner. *melt* So. Sexy. Kaiden... He got me the best gifts ever an I felt like a douche. He got me: 1) Matching necklaces. Mine is a plain silver heart with our initials engraved into it. His Is a square with a heart cut out of it saying, "My <3 has been taken." 2) A copy of his dads dog tag... I was... So surprised he gave me that. I mean, wow... 3) A medal. It was a memory medal of his dads... He gave me both of those at the same time and I almost started crying. I mean... Just... Wow... I didn't know what to say... I loved them, don't get me wrong, I did. Just... Wow.



Kaiden and I had a date tonight. We went skating. Meg... He's worse than you... I had to teach him. He's actually not to bad now. About as bad as you :P He fell, like, at least 20 times within 30 minutes. I'm sorry, but it was funny. I tried so hard not to laugh, but failed epically. I caught him a lot too. See, I'm a good girlfriend! Not really anything more to say to that. I mean, he fell a lot. OH! Just before we left, I went to get my shoes... There was only one. I was like wtf! I found it thank God. Someone TRIED to take it. It was up in front of the cash register. Then, humongous news: I kissed him on the cheek. Yup. I did it. It was dark, and I saw him blush. We were both smiling like crazy. I wanted to explode from my adrenaline. I did spaz when he was out of sight. Soon, we will kiss. Cannot wait.



I'm tired. I'm goin to bed.


I SURVIVED DECEMBER TWENTY-FIRST OF TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE!!!



CRYSTAL POPPIN'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment