Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GGGRRRR Why must my days be so...crappy? A MEG POST

Okay, first off, We had a sub (who I love, she goes to my church, sweet woman) but she resorts to me for everything "Meg do you know this? Can you do this?" and she had no IDEA how to do the homework, do I'm pulling a Demy and not doing it


Second hour is self explanatory, dumb teacher Harry Snape (who teaches one of my fav subjects) is just a dusche bag. I drew a picture by of him on fire...hehee

Auditions are tomorrow and I think I'm singing "on my own" from Les Miserables. I'm audition for the role of mrs. paroo, but I think one of my class mates is going to get it, and if she does, that's fine. If she deserves it I'll be happy for her. I think I may get Eulalie, the dittz hooker wife of Mayor Shinn, and I think that role will be played by Red-ranger. And Crystal is trying out for Zeeneta, who is Mayor Shinn's daughter.

I'm reading, War and Peace, Supernaturally, and Son of a Witch (sequel to Wicked). I finished the Scarlett Letter, great book.

Well...I'm tired...gonna go read some more...no, crap! I gotta practice for the auditions!

Well, gtg

-GIRY OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment