Monday, January 30, 2012

SOME ONE SPIKED MEG'S MILK and quote of the day

Okay, so Crys and I have been insane all day. Like, crazy. Like, so hyped up on crack crazy, you didn't remember there are people watching you so you sceam. and dance. and below your favorite opera song in the hallway while your crush is watching. No, kidding. Well, the only thing that Crys and I had in common to eat (Drink) today was milk. SOMEONE SPIKED OUR MILK!! I SWEARRRRR.  I WAS SOOOOOO INSANE!! I TOLD YOU I WAS DIZZY CRYS!!! I TOLD YOU!!


Crys, I want people to read this and post and vote that Crys not lose her virginity with one of our friend's boyfriends this weekend.


"NO!! MY CHEESE IS AWESOMER THAN YOURS ALEX!!!"

"THIS IS MY JAM, BITCHES!!!"It was ironic cuz the song was "The Wells Fargo Wagon". I'm so sad, the book on Jack the Ripper is checked out...maybe I should stay away from murder...

"What's her butt," the dumb model from the Bachelor. I HATED HER FROM THE FIRST ONE ON ONE DATE!! WHILE EVERYONE WAS GANGING UP ON BLAKELY, I WAS BUSY, UM LOATHING HER!!


Funny vid that Maximum Ride fans will love. PINK CUP! GREEN CUP! GREEN! GREEN! GREEN!...

sorry its so small



Meg out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment