Thursday, January 19, 2012

MEGGIE

I'm beginning to think my writing creativity has reached a low, but where to fill up tank?


Anyone see CRIMINAL MINDS last night? A Reid episode, we all know those are my favs, and I like the fact that Emily has seemed to replace JJ in Reid's life do to her abandonment toward him. CURSE YOU JJ! I LOVED YOU BUT NOW I HATES YOU! no, I could never hate anyone. That was melodramatic I'm sorry.


I'm wondering, the book I'm working on writing, should I publish under my name or my pseudonym (see my use of big words, Nessa?)

Okay, I was going to write my persuasive essay paper on the fact that I was against abortion, but apparently that's too "controversial", so, I was inspired by Wicked, and Plant of the Apes, and decided to go with that I was against animal testing. So Crystal, love you to death, BUT SHE GOES AND TURNS THE ABORTION THING AROUND ON ME!! SHES PRO-CHOICE!! YOU DON'T DESERVE A CHOICE! YOU GOT KNOCKED UP, NOT THE KIDS FAULT!! IT'S A FRGGIN BABY!! DON'T KILL IT!!!

-MEGS RANTIN' SHES OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment