Saturday, January 28, 2012

Youtube Channel or no Youtube Channel? That, my friend is the question.

For those of you who don't know, I was quoting my good friend, Billy Shakespeare. Lol, just kidding. I'm rocking out to 100 Monkeys and working on OG (Go check the new posts!) So, question above: Youtube Channel? Demy and I have been discussing have a Youtube channel for this blog, so we can post live feed both here and to YOUTUBE!!! Not to meantion various other funky thangs we do. (not gross or anything..ew...the possibilities of the Internet...ewwww) SPELL CHECK WANTS ME DEAD!!! Anyway, we want your feedback on the idea. Please comment and tell us what you think! I'd like to thank all our readers who helped us reach 700! Great job guys! It's only for you! (ewww. cliche giry line...)

Okay, dumb old lady (Lizzie) librarian BLOCKED MY CARD AGAIN! I used my mom's cuz I left mine at home. I swear! A girl can't look up Philosophy if her life depended on it!!! I just wanna read some Descartes and Friedrich!! maybe Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Austen, or Bronte! Is that toooooooooo much to ask?!! OR HAS AMERICA FINALLY DECIDED THE YOUNG SHOULD NOT EVEN READ

BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT'S TERRIBLE FOR US AND THAT WE NEED TO BE IGNORANT OR ELSE WE SEE HOW FLAWED OUR GOVERNMENT IS AND WE LEARN THE OF THE POWER TO ABOLISH IT AS STATED IN OUR DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE! AND NOW IT HAS COME THAT PEOPLE CAN'T EVEN OCCUPY WALL STREET IN A PEACEFUL SIT DOWN AS DICTATED IN OUR 1ST AMENDMENT!!! REALLY AMERICA??

REEEEEAAAAAALLLLLY???????????????


-ANGRY AND FUUUUUMMMMMINNNNG

MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment