Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Meg is Back

Okay, here is Meg. TATATA!! Okay, ummm not much to say. Heroin #1 wouldn't shut up to day. Red-ranger's girlfriend can not act. 76 trombones is stuck in my head. Criminal Minds is on tonight. I have library with an annoying Jewish kid (not discriminatory). I WANT MY REPORT CARD SO BAD I COULD KILL FOR IT. ummmm. don't know what else to say.
      I'm reading War and Peace and The Scarlett Letter. Yes, I know I'm weird, your not the first person to think it. DUDE! I'M GONNA STAB MY SPELL CHECK! SHUT UP ALREADY!! I miss Rory....

    Why does Meg not have crush on any guys right now? I havn't had like anything but one (crappy) crush all year. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?? MY HORMONES AREN'T WORKING RIGHT!! WORK IMBALANCES!!

anyway,I'm starting a criminal minds story. My character is Caitlin Kingsley. She is a...well read the story. I like it and I heard many a complement to my previous story Meg's Romantic Mind and I thank you all for reading it. I know none of you likes criminal minds but suck it up and Reid...I mean read (dude! I did that on accident!!!) so, I hope you like it regardless.


MEGGIE SAYS BY-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment