Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oh!

I just remembered that I haven't told you what part I got in CATS! I...am... inthechorus. There! Happy!? I totally failed at my audition and now I'm in the freakin' chorus. I wish that I could've been Bombalurina. She has a solo in 'The Rum Tum Tugger' and she kinda hugs him a little. I want a Tugger hug. Soooo baaad... Even though the guy that plays him in the movie is gay... (at least I'm pretty sure he is). Or maybe I could've been Demeter and get to shout "MACAVITYYYY!!!" every so often. Either way, I'm not a main cat. Even though I can sing pretty decent and, lets face it, not everyone at the auditions had a cat figure, if gou know what I mean. I'm not trying to be mean, but I don't get how they had enough girls and boys to play the main characters. (I really want to know who is playing Rum Tum Tugger and Munkustrap...)

Fly on, (even if you can't fly)

Demy Nom

No comments:

Post a Comment