Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jackson Rathbone or A Drug Dealer?

Nessa was at this arcade thing last night and we were texting about 100 monkeys and she goes "omi God, I swear I just saw a Jackson look a like. He even sounds like my sweet jazz."

 I told her it couldn't be him.

she goes "O, well then it's a drug dealer."


Sorry, Jackson, ya look like a drug dealer :(

Listening to "Junkie" by 100 Monkeys and "Hello Seattle" by Owl City at the same time. They don't complement one another. lol.

Sick again, little Gir's is just accident prone, she guesses. Hey Demy! Third person!!!! hahaha,'


I finished LION AMONG MEN. It was suckie, until the very end and I was like OH MY GOOOOOODDDDDNNNNEESSSSSSS !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!! YACKLE!!!


No one ever suspected MALKY!! WHO SUSPECTS A cAT whose a CAT!!!?!???!

-Meg Giry.

P.S. I posted more OG! go and read!!!


I hate exclamation points, but my feminine finger tends to wander. Curse teenage girl. I couldn't have been born a bazillion. With a college degree.


life would be soooooooooooooo much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment