Monday, January 9, 2012

MEG INTERVIEWS CEDRIC DIGGORY

I was inspired by Rory to call my good and NOT DECEASED friend:Cedric Diggory


(see swag above)

Meg:So, Cedric, how did you get here? Portkey? Broom?

Cedric:...Honestly...I don't remember...I think it involved a bag or sack of some sort...

Meg-Oh! Um...let's not get into details. Tell us what happened to you clothes.

Cedric:again, I can't recall. I remember being locked in some room with a crazy blond girl, about your color, and there was rope and-

Meg:Tell us how it feels to be a tri-wizard champion! Quickly! Before anyone questions your statements made above!

Cedric:Well...you get a lot of sex...that's for sure

Meg:Yes...well...there are children viewing

Cedric:...Hey, is my Mum reading this?

Meg:Probably

Cedric:Shit! Cut that out!

Meg:Sorry, only the best for my viewers. :D

Cedric:...What if-

Meg:Again, with the kids.

Cedric:right...

Meg:So...did you break up with Cho Chang?

Cedric:Actually, she died like two days ago due to some psycho blonde on a broomstick-

Meg:Do you like waffles?

Cedric:...what?

Meg:It's a simple question. It's not that hard to figure out. What? No brain under the curls?

Cedric:...sure...

Meg:I make a mean waffle

Cedric:Should I have a lawyer...or a restraining order?

Meg:no,no. Not necessary...you wouldn't have the chance to call anyway.

Cedric:...Where's my cell phone? Where's my wand!

Meg:Oh Cedric, you're so pretty when you're stupid

Cedric:uh...HELP! HEEELLLLP!!

Meg:There's no one to hear you scream, Cedric. Turn off the camera!

Cedric:Wait, wha- AHHHHHHH-








OUR BLOG IS HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES.

PLEASE READ OTHER CRAP
ON HERE AND
TRY AGAIN LATER.
EVEN THOUGH AGAIN,
THERE WILL BE NO FINISH.



THANK YOU FOR YOU PATIENCE.

Cedric:AHHHH GET OFFFFFFFFF.

Meg:TURN OFF THE DAMN CAMERA!!

Cedric:AHHHHHHHHHHHH


This has been an interview with Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment