Friday, January 27, 2012

Whats up with the Giry? Who gives a crap anyway!

Hey, hey, hey! Meg Giry here, on a quest. Of course, we all know once a book I'm reading makes a reference, I have to do my research. So, tomorrow, when I walk into my lovely little hide away cove, my lovingly lusciously LIBRARY(!!!) I will be reading Descartes, Friedrich, and my personal fav (not referenced but I still lurves it) a lil Shakespeare and some Tolstoy. I am on the quest to discover the 7th mediation! I don't give a crap about immortality, and if I ever found I would soooooooooo keep it to myself (can you say "corrupt America?" anyway.)

The boys choir came today, and may I say seniors:ADORABLE! I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS A CLICHE! HOW WOOONNNDDDEERRFFULLL!!

Don't forget about my new blog What Stephanie Meyer Didn't Say. I posted Chapter 1 and the feedback has been awesome, guys that have been reading it, THANK YOU. and those who haven't READ IT!! I SLAVE AWAY FOR YOU TO READ IT!!


Sighing up for 0r auditioning for Women's Choir (hope I make it (think I will))

-MEG OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment