Thursday, November 1, 2012

HAPPY ALL SAINTS' DAY!! /BOOKS ARE AN ALBINO'S BEST FRIEND

HAPPY ALL SAINTS DAY!!

Every time I say this, I get a blank look from people, so Meg is gonna just downsize it.

This is celebrated by the Catholics, and mainly is the prayers for all Saints, known and unknown. This always come after Hallows Eve, for after the witches and demons and evil spirits that come on Halloween come and reap souls, this day is also there to bring all lost souls to purity, and send them to heaven.

It goes against my religion, these beliefs, but I just think tis kinda cool.

Anyway, apparently it was make fun of Meg day for the teachers.

Got a C on my math test. AGAIN. As long as I'm passing, I guess...

Mr. W, mine and Crystal's Science teacher, made a joke today that scared me.

We were trading and grading papers, so Crys and I traded. This is what happened.
*Crys raises hand*-Mr. W, what if they have the wrong answer in the blank, but the right one on the side?
Mr.W-Hmm...just count it right. Wait, whose is it?

Her-Meg's.

Mr.W-Oh, well then count it wrong. *smiles*

Me-Uh...*derp smile*


And Mrs. D, my snarky, sarcastic, candid teacher (who is kinda like me...) calls on me.

Her-I call on Meg just to hear her talk *covers eyes* If she's glaring at me, I won't look. *looks up* Oh no!! I saw!!

I just had on a derp smile the whole time...I didn't know what to do. Gave a baus answer thou. Lika baus.

Anyway, still working on Christine's birthday story. So...yah.

Gonna go type on IGNORANT BLISS, which should be coming to a close soon.(this chpt, anyway)

And Demy and I are working on a pre-hunger games HUNGER MANIA ep, so fear not.


Oh, and to explain my title.


MY GRANDMA BOUGHT ME A COLLECTOR'S EDITION MARILYN DOLL!! IN HER GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDE'S DRESS!!! It's like, so friggin old, you can tell. It was 75 dollars when it first went on the shelves like, 20 years ago. Apparently, she paid a lot more for it.

Her-I was going to give this to you for Christmas, but then I thought, I might die before and not see your reaction.


Which is reasonable, cause I died. Like, flipped out, bro.

-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment