Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWS EVE/Bread Says Something About My Vagina, and the Whole School Hears.

Just got back from trunk or treating. Been standing for three hours. Didn't eat breakfast, hardly ate lunch, and didn't have supper. Just had a marshmallow, a cookie, some chocolate water THAT DIDN'T TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATE.


Anyway, tomorrow is All Saints Day,which is always Meg's favorite. I'm just gonna watch CM tomorrow. Derp.

Alright, I've already had like, 12 mental breakdowns tonight. I lost count of how many times my mom made me cry. *sigh*

Okay, Bread, today, in the middle of the hallway, points to my vagina an says,"Harry's penis has been there."
It wasn't loud, but I just laughed it off, even though I was mad.
Elmo then says,"His penis was in her stomach?"
and this continues, until Crys and I realize the hallway gets really quiet, and everyone looks at us. A hall monitor comes up, and tells him that this is not appropriate things to say about ladies.

So, my principal thinks I'm les and the school thinks I'm some hoe. Great. Just...great....
It really pevs me off though. It's not okay to say that. It's embarrassing and gross. I don't want to hear it and it's not funny.

Kaiden basically called me fat and Ness ugly. God, Crys, your bf's a bitch.

So, I'm working on a story for Christine's birthday (which was today) and I'll have it on fanfic soon. Gonna go type on IGNORANT BLISS now.

BTW, Demy and I are gonna try to go to the musical ROCKY HORROR SHOW.

OUR FRIEND TONY PLAYS THE TRANSVESTITE!! YAYYYY!!

Apparently, we're supposed to be fanatics and participate, but...yeah...IDK what to do...TUGGER FAN GIRLS!!!

LOL.

-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment