Sunday, October 21, 2012

MEGARA WITCHESSSS

I'm on my period and pretending to take a nap because my family and I are at war with one another. I've worked on my fanfic with Ness, and Demy's not done on FMA, so I have to wait on that. I updated my JasperXNessie story yesterday, so I won't worry about that till later. I have homework, but I'm not doing it till later. I think I'll go post on CM, but it's less Criminal Minds right now and more focused on Melly. After this, it goes back to Quantico, so don't worry my little Horror loves, Megara's pulling through.

QUOTES:
Dad-What did you want from your mom?
Me-None of your business.
Dad-Tell me now, or else.
Me-I  NEEDED A TAMPON!!!

We were in the middle of a parking lot. He's never making that mistake again. :D

ON IFUNNY. Funny cuz I just watched the dh part 2 yesterday. I had to explain the whole thing to my mom.
Snape-Harry...You have your mother's eyes...
Mom-So, did he date her?
Me-*crying*Psh. No. Marrying Snape is social suicide. ...I WOULD MARRY SNAPPPPEEEEEEE
I had to stop the movie and spent about a half hour explaining everything until she yelled at me to turn the movie back on.
Mom-Why is there a glowing deer?
Me-*facepalm*

you mad?
lol. On ILLISTRATED FML
 
I had an epic one from Deviantart but it didn't save right. Pooh.
 
-MEGARA
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment