Sunday, October 7, 2012

You Wanna Know What Rhymes With Sloth/Meg's View On Hercules After Knowing A Hell Of A Lot More About Greek Mythology

Okay, my mother thinks I have the flu, which is great cuz I get to be lazy. I don't think I have it. May have like a minor cold. But I stayed in her room from 4 til 10 yesterday watching movies and I started feeling funny. Apparently my face was flushed and I was friggin tired (I have been for like the past week. Probably cuz I have like a vitamin d deficiency or somethin'...) so I'm just layin around.

Okay, this is a joke demy and viktor constantly tell me. Still grosses me out.



YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT RHYMES WITH SLOTH?


RAPE




Yeah....



Watch HERCULES yesterday. The main thing that pissed me off was that Hercules isn't Hera's child and that he's a demigod and never was a god. But I realized it would be bad if disney said Zeus went around fucking every human hot chick he met (which is true), but yeah....


Watched THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG for the first time. Pretty epic. I cried...just a lot.

Watched a batman cartoon movie last night. I texted Demy the whole time. Alfred pwned batman pretty good.

Batman-YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME DON'T YOU?

Alfred-Well, I diapered your bottom. I bloody well ought to, sir.

I died. lol.


-MEG 

No comments:

Post a Comment