Thursday, October 18, 2012

SAVE ME FROM THIS MAGIC MIRROR

I SAW A MIRROR ON CHRISTMAS NIGHT
IT SHOWED ME SOMETHING QUEER
MY MOM AND DAD RIGHT BESIDE ME
THEY WHISPERED IN MY EAR

I KNOW THEY'RE JUST A MEMORY
BUT LOOK, THEY ARE SO NEAR
I THINK I'LL STAY
OH, I THINK I'LL STAY

BY THE MIRROR


Been listening to CHRISTMAS MIRROR on repeat for forever. Just got home, even though school let out at 11 30 (MEANING THAT OTHERS SHOULD'VE POSTED BY NOW)

These are the only quotes I can remember.

Kaiden-Wait, what?
Me&Crys-Nothing
Kaiden-See! You never say anything!
Me-...Bra
Kaiden-O_O

Viktor-What'd you say?
Me-Vagina
Him-O_O
Demy-Shut up, my sister's up here!!

lol. Fun to mess with guys.

Hoping to convince Nessa to co write a fanfic with me. IT. SHALL. BE. EPIC.

Plus, Albino's invaded on Nessa' CULLEN'S LIFE. So go check it out. Meg and Edqueerdo get down. lol. jk.

-MEGARA






LOL. True.


Jesus is not here today

GAHHH I KNOW!!!!!!!

I always thought about this when the Weasley twins were mentioned

LOL. I told my mom this. minus the bitch please part...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and the best picture ever....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I found this in a video and died. Lol. So glad I could find the picture.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment