Sunday, October 14, 2012

These Ignorant Delights Have Ignorant Ends...

For those of you who don't know, I was quoting my good friend Billy Shakespeare.


I'm joking, guys. Meg here. Homecoming was...interesting...and I guess I better give you the 411.

I went with Bread, but we really didn't hang out that much in the beginning. Crys was with Kaiden and he just stood there like an emo kid for two hours. Okay, everyone remember Meg's first homecoming date? The teddybear? Remember how he left me for another girl? Did I mention it was the bisexual girl I posted about last year? (go back in our posts. It's there. Search bisexual in the search box or something) Well, we saw her walking through the dance holding some guys hand. Naturally, I freaked out and pointed it out because she was dating the Teddybear. So, we followed them, but stood at the end of the crowd. (I had no intention of joining the grind train going on in there...)
Later, she broke up with him. At homecoming. Then proceeds to make out with Harry's (I've mentioned him like once before. He's bread's friend and dances like a hoe on crack) sister's date.


WTF MAN?? WE WERE ALL SO PISSED!!!

So, After countless times of wanting to kill the bisexual bitch (Not the one that called us bisexual, the one the teddybear was dating...)(sad that I have to clarify that...) we all survived and started having fun.

OKAY, EVERY TIME I WAS DANCING KAIDEN WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME LIKE FAKE GRINDING!!! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!!! But at least he started dancing...

Okay, can I say one thing?


MY FEET HURT LIKE A BITCH! I'M NEVER WEARING 4IN HEELS EVER AGAIN! GAHHHHH!!! THEY WERE LITERALLY BLEEDING!!

*Sigh*

And then the slow songs came on. I was totally fine watching Viktor and Demy and Crys and Kaiden dance from the sidelines and sniffing back tears all motherly like while talking to Ness. But no.

Bread wants to slow dance.

I didn't have the heart to tell the poor kid no.

And when another song came on, he didn't stop. UGGGHHHHH.


And after Crys leaves, I apparently become this single attractive entity and all the men came and started talking to me. Bread wasn't dancing with me during another slow song, so The Teddybear asked to slow dance, which I was fine with. Then Bread came up and gets made, in which point, both tb (lol!Like the disease....) and I both try fist bump him.

He apparently takes this as an okay reason to join in. In which part both Harry and Young Spencer Reid all start dancing in this big slow circle with our arms around one another very slowly.

Cat-*elmos gf, who are dancing next to us*How do you do it?
Me-I have no idea how this happened! I didn't try for this at all!!
Demy-Hoe sandwich

(I don't know if we talked about the hoe sandwich joke. One day redranger got made because demy took his spot in choir between me and another girl)
Demy-You just wanna sit next to the girls.
Me-Hoe sandwich

So there you go.

The song stopped, and we stopped. Another one came on, and the teddybear asked to dance again. We danced longer this time, but again, I ended up dancing with four other men at once. *sigh*

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR SINGLE WITH YOUR FRIEND-ZONED GUYS DURING A SLOW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH


I just found out I didn't get a part in IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, but I will work backstage, just so I can say I did this.

The directors daughter got the part I audition for. Go friggin figure.

Christine got lines at the beginning of the prologue of each acts. She's not gonna do it.

I'm gonna kill her.


So, yeah. And when I get home at 12, I didn't sleep at all til 6. IT'S WINDY!! I JUST NOTICED!!!! SO PRETTY AND COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDD YAYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

I wanna write some more on my hp blog, but guess who left her book in her locker?

*sigh*

14, single, charming, but insane,
-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment