Monday, October 22, 2012

Meg and Ness' 2nd fanfic

Obviously, Fanficiton has been upated. Here's Chapter Dos


--------------------------------------------------------Ness's-POV---------------------------------------------------        I heard the shower start in the room next to mine and whispered words as Beth and dad did the umm nasty ,there that's a good way to put it. It was seriously disturbing and I decided to go down and sit on the couch where I couldn't hear them.
       I got down there and saw the file for the case we leave for today. I couldn't wait to see Meg and the rest of the team. I hoped Reid had taken my advice and asked Meg out this weekend over our break. Those two were so sweet together. I heard the shower kick off upstairs and saw Beth sneaking down to my room to wake me. She came out confused and I waved my head at her. She not knowing I was over there saw the motion and screamed. Dad came rushing downstairs naked with his gun drawn. I averted my eyes and groaned. What a way to start the day.
      We entered the office building and I saw Meg curled up on Reid's lap in the lounge room. I smiled at her and she waved back. I saw Reid with his huge cup of coffee that followed him everywhere. I followed my dad to his office and he told me I could go see Meg and them. I walked slowly down there and was stopped by Penny and Morgan.
Penny basically shrieked at me, "My baby boy is dating! If she hurts him in any way I swear to god she will die."
Morgan was calming her down so I replied'
"Relax its just Meg. You know she's a sweetheart."
"I know but its baby boy."
I wondered towards the lounge and was again stopped by somebody. This time it was Alex.
"Do you know where your dad is? I have some papers for him and he's missing."
"Did you check his office? That's the only place I can think of."
" Yeah he left a note about somebody named Beth?"
"Ummm that's his girlfriend."
"That would explain the random bra on the floor and the groan of a door being pushed on."
"UMM first never mention that again. Two Those two are freaking bunnies!"
"One you are never to mention SSA Hotchner what I just said!"
I hurried off towards the lounge again and actually maid it this time. I saw Reid and Meg being all cutesy so  had to break it up.
"God you too?" Is this mating season or something?"
They blushed bright red and I flumped into the couch opposite them. This was going to be a very long day.
********************************************************************************
MEG'S POV
I would first like to clarify I was not dating Spencer Reid. I do not make commitments this early on. Reid and I were just...spending time together. Everything I said in my head sounded like I was stuffing Reid into the bin marked "Friend-zoned" in my head, but I didn't know what else to say.
He called me this morning, and asked to pick me up to take me to work, and we went out to coffee last night. So what? I did that with Penny and Nessa all the time. Yes, from time to time I held Reid's hand, but that didn't matter. I was not in love with Spencer Reid.

At least, that's what I was trying to tell myself.

I couldn't help study him, watch his every move, and then sort them into categories. Profiling. I couldn't be human any more, knowing these things. I couldn't look into his brown eyes and be curious, because watching them scrap over me, I knew what he was doing. I wanted to push away a profiling book and just...have a relationship. But you can't have relationships in a job like this. Dating Spencer was dangerous.

I would first like to clarify I was not dating Spencer Reid.

I stretched as I landed into his car, sitting cross-legged in the passenger seat.
"Hey,"he smiled at me.
"Hi," I said. He handed me a cup of coffee and I smiled at him. "You have no idea how much I need this," I said. His eyes looked at me, as if say, I do.
That honestly scared me, how open this man could be. Not to mention the fact he was 30 years old, but this didn't bother me in the least. I flirted with older men. I had flirted with younger men. In fact, Spencer was probably the only man under 50 and older than 16 around to show me a good time. I smiled at this, thanking God for Spencer Reid.
"How'd you sleep?" he asked, stopping at a red light. I sighed, and looked away. Remembering the dream.
"That bad, huh?" he asked. "Have you ever used dream psychology?"
I looked up at him and laughed. "You don't believe in that." He shrugged.
"Tell me about it," he said softly. I sighed.
"I'm walking...and it's dark...I hear footsteps but there's no one there and I keep calling for-" I stop. If I tell him this, I can't go back.
"Who are you calling for?"
I look out the window as I whisper,"You." The word whips around in the wind, but I know he's heard me.
"You can't ever hear me, and I don't even know if you're there. I just...I just want you there and you're not," I'm sobbing now, I can't control it. I've had these dreams for years now, and I just want to know what they mean. "I get so frightened!" My French accent is pouring through because I can't focus on my English, I'm too hysterical. "I call and call and you're not there and it's so dark!"
I'm sobbing hard and I don't notice Spencer pull over, just the fact that he's suddenly in the seat, next to me, and I'm on his lap. I cover my face with my hands, but he pulls them away and into his chest.
"Meg, hey, shhh, I've got you." He pulls me into him and we stay like this until I've calmed, my breathing hard and make-up ruined.
"I'm sorry," I mumbled, laughing and wiping my eyes. "I've probably made us late-"
"You're fine," he says, and squeezes my hand. I smile sadly up at him.
"You know you can talk to me, right?" he whispers as we're driving. I smile again.
"Spencer," I said, in the most French way I can,"I thought I just did."

I was curled on Spencer' lap in the conference room when Nessa walked in.
"God, you too? Is it mating season or something?"
I blushed as she flopped onto the couch opposite us.
"You should find a boyfriend, Nessa. I'd be good for you. Getting out there-"
"Getting my heart broken by some nit-wit."
I pursed my lips. "Spoken by a true scholar," I said. She laughed dryly.
"It would be good," I nudged her.
"Why, so we could go on double dates?"
"I'm not dating him!" I said, a little too roughly. I quickly looked back at Reid, to see the damage I'd done. A lot. Connerie. I leaned forward and ran my finger between his eyebrows, trying to stop the thinking face he was making. I didn't deserve to see it this time.
"Spencer-" I mumbled, but he went to sit at the table as the team poured in. I stared helplessly as I sat between he and JJ, the way I always did.
Spencer...I'm sorry...

I'd already broken his heart. I didn't even know I was holding it.

Penelope was droning on about how three teenage girls had been raped and dumped by a river side, but I didn't care right now. I didn't care about evidence or murderers right now. I just wanted to hold Reid and tell him I was sorry. I wondered when I would get that chance again.
---------------------------------------------Nessa Pov----------------------------------------------------------------I contemplated what Meg had told me. I had a sorta boyfriend out in Wizamania. His name was Boq and he had only dated me because another girl pawned him on me and he dated me to impress her. I swore to myself. No boyfriends, ever.
I had seen what having relationships did to people. Elphaba had been attacked for dating her boyfriend Fiyero. Glinda had her fiance stolen from her. Reid just now. He had his heart broken and Meg didn't realize how important she was to him. I could never blame Meg but she had to have had some idea. I sat down at the table and listened to Garcia Talk about the newest case. Catey Freemont, Elana Hugho, and Samantha Wade. All three teen prostitutes found dead in ditches all through New Orleans.
 I quit paying attention to the case and started paying attention to Reid and Meg. Reid looked crushed and Meg looked like if she could slap herself she would. The rest of the team was slowly picking up on the tension between the two. As soon as Garcia dismissed us I was up.....and then I was down. I caught my foot on the foot of the chair and twisted it. It swelled up to twice its normal size in 2 minutes and was severely bruised. Garcia motioned for the rest to board the plane and she would take me to the hospital. I humphed and groaned as she and Kevin helped me to her car. Guess I'm missing this case.
It was a silent ride to the hospital with Garcia cutting off every driver on the way there. We made it there in record time and I was admitted to triage. They wheeled me back for ex rays and determined I had a broken ankle. I was fitted for a boot and told to elevate my ankle. Garcia drove me to her house and got me fixed on the couch. She put in a movie and booted her laptop up to work. I guess Meg and Reid will have to fix their problem on their own.
**********************************************************************************
MEG'S POV
"Nessarose Thropp Hotchner, if you are alive, I'm going to kill you!" I hissed into the phone. Fourth phone call. Fourth voicemail.
I couldn't go out there and look at Reid, and then have all those accusing eyes on me. How was I supposed to know...God, Reid! Why didn't you tell me....How was I supposed to know how much I meant to him? I could take the sarcasm and the pain. Spencer wasn't built for things like that. He didn't deserve things like that. All the sins I've committed...yeah...I deserved this. And it only made sense for me to go back out there.
I put my pale hand to the bathroom door handle, but nothing in me could bring itself to push. I ended up sinking to the floor, my head in my hands and sobbing wildly into my hand. I didn't make a noise besides the occasional breathing issue. I could cry silently. I'd had to many years of practice.

Arriving at the police station, Spencer and I still hadn't spoken. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. We weren't dating, so honestly, why should there be a problem? Gosh, I needed Nessa right now. I needed Nessa badly. I'm going to kill her and her little dog, too...Call me back!!
Ugh. A few of the police men here were fresh from the academy, young and strong, and well, filled with testosterone. I got the usual replies. "Are you too young to work in the FBI?" "How many bad guys do you catch?" "What kind of accent that?" "Giry, huh? How do you spell that?" "Are you a natural blonde?" I ignored most of them, but there were the few têtes de merde who didn't catch the 'I-hate-you-go-eff-yourself' memo.
"Nice shoes," one said, touching the satin bow around my waist, and then pushing down on my shoulders. "are you a dancer?" he asked.
"Yes," I growled, trying to break free of his hold. My team mates were ignoring me, but Reid had his head in a file, and he hadn't turned the page in 40 seconds. He was watching, gritting his teeth.
"Can you do the splits?" he asked.
I gulped. "I-I haven't in a long time," I said shakily.
"Well, let's see boys, if Megara here can do the splits!" he pushed hard down on my shoulders, and I screamed as I fell down, into a perfect split.
"Leave her alone!" Spencer said, jumping from his seat. You could see on his face his courage was gone as fast as it came. This officers was twice his size and easily 20 times drunker.
He rose his eyebrows at Reid, and lunged at him, but Morgan and Hotchner pushed him back.
"Control you're men!" Hotchner hissed at the Deputy.
"Dalton, you're out of here!" he screamed at the man who'd pushed me down. I was still on the floor, now curled into a ball.
Dalton looked over at me and smirked. "You know what my momma said? Any one who is that flexible, must be a little whore," he said and spit in my direction. It landed on the hem of my dress, but I didn't move as his officer swore at him and Morgan preached how you should never talk to a woman like that. Once the door was closed, silence engulfed the small space.
"Meg-" someone started, but Hotchner cut them off.
"It's late. We might as well start on this with fresh eyes tomorrow.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ness
I booted my phone up now that the medicine had worn off and received 10 voice mails. 5 from Meg and 1 from the rest of the team except Alex. I listened to all of Megs and resolved to call her back. I then heard Reid's
"Hey ......It's Reid. I'm pretty sure you'll want to hear this. Meg was attacked by some police officer down here and She really needs you. Is it possible for you to come? At all? Bye and we'll see what your decision is."
I hit end not listening to the rest. I called Penny down and she called The BAU plane to land back at the airport. We rushed to catch it and she got on with me. I smiled at her as the plane took off and she fell asleep.
We finally hit ground and got a rental car for the day. We hit the ground driving to get to the hotel before it closed. We finally reached there and I asked for a key to SSA Giry's room and she asked for certification. We flashed Penny's badge and got the key. We got off the elevator and Penny pushed me in my wheelchair and then she opened the door to the room. I saw Meg curled up in a ball crying in her sleep. I layed down beside her and Penny left for her room. I curled into her and fell asleep too.
********************************************************************************
MEG'S POV
I woke up with my hands in some one's light brown hair. I screamed and ended up falling out of bed.
"Meg?!" Nessa said, sitting up the best she could swiftly.
"What-how-who-when did you get here?!" I screamed.
"I got here last night. Reid called me-"
"Reid?"
"Yeah. He said you were attacked-"
"Attacked? Please. Some idiot drunkard took flirting a little too far. Granted, I could probably file for assault and get a small fortune from it, but in my book, it was nothing. Nothing that didn't happen before and won't happen again. I'm just...Nessa, I'm so glad you're here!!" I screamed, wrapping my arms around her.
"Too tight," she mumbled. I let her go.
"Sorry. I just really wanted a hug. Er, needed one." A knock sounded.
"Great," Nessa said,"you probably woke up the whole hotel."
I ran to the door and apologized immediately, but my words got tangled together as I glimpsed into the honey-brown eyes. His dark hair was messy because I'd clearly woken him from sleep, and he was still in his pajamas.
"Meg, thank God you're okay," he said, reaching forward, almost hugging me, but stopped himself. "I heard you scream and...God, I thought..."
"The worst." I supplied. He nodded. "I woke up and Nessa was here," I said, then realized what I could do with this. "I screamed as a reflex, because it's what first came to mind. Everything was still new and I...well, I didn't know she would be here. I didn't mean to scream. It had repercussions like waking you. I didn't mean to wake you up, Spencer," I said heart-felt, hoping he got the symbolism I was using. He nodded slowly. I felt a warm tear of hope slide down my cheek.
"Meg-"
"I have to go get ready, Spencer," I told him, smiling. He nodded.
"Okay," he said, and smiled when I shut the door.
"Did you just fix everything?" Nessa asked.
"Maybe," I said, but leaned over and pounced, hugging her,"BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE!!"
"TOO TIGHT!"
---------------------------------------Ness-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Reid was going to die! He had me thinking the worst had happened to Meg. From the moment she woke up she had been all hugs. I was pretty sure she squeezed everything out of me. I sat up and motioned towards the wheelchair sitting in the corner of the room.
"Do you mind helping me into it?"
"Here I'll just pick you up."
She picked me up like I was a rag doll and placed me in my wheelchair. She hung our bags on the back of it and wheeled us towards the elevator.
"Nessarose Hotchner!! Why was I the last to find out you were here?!?"
"Sorry daddy a friend needed my help. You always tell me friends are priority."
I glanced at him through long lashes with the innocent daughter look and you can see the subtle signs his heart was melting. He scooped me into a gag worthy hug. It was the perfect times for one of those "awwwwwwwww" moments you always see on tv. I had them wheel me towards Spencer, and I kicked him with my good foot straight to the nuts.
"That's for two things, one even though Meg hurt you, you hurt her more bastard, and two that was for exaggerating what happened to her and causing me to have a full tilt panic attack."
I glowered at him and He stood wincing back up. We looked each other in the eye and saw he wasn't ticked at me. ly
"My next order of business is ending that sonofa bitch who hurt my friends life."
We got to the police station and Penny and I wasted no time in finding this Dalton character. As he turned around I planted my high heeled shoe straight in his crotch. I spit on him and said
"Thats what you get for messing with my friends bitch!" Me and Penny raced down the hallways back to the office. Time to crack this case!
**********************************************************************************
MEG'S POV
"Nessa!" I screamed as Spencer started to fall down the wall again, hands gripping his most English parts. I went to him, placing my hands on his shoulders, murmuring words in French he probably didn't understand.
"Can I, er, go to the bathroom before we go?" he asked.
"Uh, Yeah! Yeah of course! Taker your, uh, time..." I said as Reid hobbled down the hallway.
"My next order of business is ending that sonofa bitch who hurt my friends life," Nessa said.
"Nessa!" I screamed again. "You just can't kick everyone in the...ehhh...every time you want to!!" I screamed. I sighed resigned. "I don't know how long he'll be. You guys go ahead. I'll take Reid in the other car."
"See ya, babe," Penny said, wrapping me a hug before departing with Nessa, the armless girl laughing the whole way.
"Hey," Spencer said. "Where'd they all run off to?"
"We didn't know how much time you'd need," I said, standing up, taking his hand for support.
We got into the elevator, my hand still in his. I'd always liked Reid's hands, even as a young girl. I'd only known him from 14 on, but still. They were slender with long fingers, but there was something about them that seemed really strong.
Between the 2nd and 3rd floor, I stopped the elevator. He looked at me.
"I know you hate elevators, I do too, with good reason, believe me." Thinking of the old cage elevators in the opera house, I shivered.
"I just wanna talk," I said, sliding to the marble floor of the cage. He followed me, and I crawled over to him. Laying my head on his chest, I sighed, listening to his heartbeat.
"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he choked. My heart fluttered, and I squeezed my eyes tight, pulling him tighter.
"No," I said,"I just know how I feel about you." I finally looked up at him, hungry eyes staring into one another. "Tell me what you're thinking," I mumbled. "I need to know."
He opened his mouth a few times, but closed it again, and repeated this. He just stared. Then, after a moment, he laughed. I backed away.
"What's funny?" I said, looking hurt.
"This," he said, but his smile turned serious. "You wanting me. How ridiculous."
I looked away blushing. "I know I'm just a girl. And I know you can do better. I just thought-" His hands found my face, and pulled me back toward him.
"That's not what I meant."
My heart stopped for a minute as I stared, stunned, into honey brown eyes as his strong hands held my pale face just inches from his.
How many men had I slapped away, doing what he was doing right now. I guess it had all been building up to this. This one...perfect...ki-
"SAVE ME FROM THIS MAGIC MIRROR-!"
I screamed as Nessa's ring tone went off, my phone screaming in my pocket. I blushed, pulling away from Reid. He smiled sadly at me, his eyes showing some emotion I'd never seen. I nervously looked away, pulling up my phone.
"You need to get down here, babe," I heard Penelope say. "Now."

I immediately thought something was wrong with Nessa, but when I burst into the police office, I saw her head set on, eyes boring into the voice-activated laptop. I smiled. Something had happened.
"Penny?" I asked, coming up behind the technical analyst.
"Alright, babe, guess what the all-knowing Oracle has found," she said.
"Something I'm going to love you forever for?" I guessed. She smiled.
"Bingo, babe," she said. "You're creep assaulter turns out to have an relation too victim #2."
"Elana Hugho," I said, remembering.
"Correct. He's her older brother."
"Golly, that's why he was so upset yesterday! Pauvre malheureux! Quel imbécile je suis!"
"Are you sticking up for him?"

"Reid, bro, not the time," Morgan said. I didn't have it in me to laugh.
"So, he was only looking for a surrogate target..." I said.
"His sister made perfect grades. Perfect girl."
"Why should a girl like that be raped and killed when a whore like me gets off?" I said, thinking. Reid stared.
"Hypothetical," I reminded him. He nodded.
"Meg," Nessa said, eyes never leaving the screen. "Miss perfect may not be so perfect. Come here."
I came to her side, and gazed into her screen only to cover my eyes and leap away. "Nessa! Pourquoi l'amour! You're not supposed to be on those kinds of websites!!"
"No, look. It's her." I took another look reluctantly, and there was Elana, naked as...well, naked. Tied to a bed for men's amusement. I groaned.
"Why would anyone...ehh...quel monde nous vivons dans..." I mumbled, looking away.
"Penny, are-"
"That is not going on my monitor," she said.
I frowned,"Nessa, check the site for the other two girls."
They were there, victim one and three.
"We can't just contact the site..." Morgan said. "If we asked for the pimp, that wouldn't make sense. But..." Morgan looked at Nessa and I. I groaned.
Looking at my friend, I mumbled,"Why do I know how this is going to go down?"
She smiled. "Let's do this!!" she said, jumping from her chair, careful not the fall. I looked up at the ceiling.
"Pourquoi moi?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ness's
I couldn't wait!! I get to pick our undercover clothes for tonight's mission. I motioned for Reid to pull Meg along with me and Penny. We got to the clothes closet and we decided a thin brace could replace my boot for the mission. I started with Meg's outfit and decided on a bright red for her outfit color. I picked a lace halter top that came down to just below her boobs. I then decided on a lacy black strapless bra and a lacy black g-string for underwear. Then a pair of leather butt shorts and a 6 inch stilettos pair of open toed heels completed it. Then it was time for my outfit. It was a navy blue strapless top that came down in a point over my belly buttun. A lacy gold bra and g-string were my under garments. A skin tight navy skirt that came barely long enough to cover my underwear covered my bottom. I finished it off with the same pair as Meg's shoes but they were in gold.
It was time for makeup!!! I told them to give Meg the smokey eyed look with red eyeliner and cherry red lipstick. They then curled her hair and tied it loosely at the base of her neck. I was given the same eye makeup but in navy blue and with gold eyeliner. They matched it with an exotic silver lipstick. I got my hair done up in a high loose bun with a few strands escaping. They put a heavily jeweled choker on Meg with red jewels and an onyx band. They matched it with ruby bangles and huge onyx loops for her ears. They put a huge gold opera necklace on me with huge hoops that reached my shoulder errr stumps. The put all of Megs necessary equipment in a large red purse and put a little teaser on me in a carefully concealed skin pouch on my leg. It was time to see the guys reaction. They walked us out and the guys eyes bugged and Reid looked a little warm in here. Dad walked over and wrapped his arms around me and covered me.
"I'm not sure I want my daughter out there like this."
"Dad it'll be fine. I have Meg on my side."
"I know.....but still your my baby."
I saw Meg and Spencer leaning into each other. In their own little world.
 ***********************************************************************************
MEG'S POV
"What am I wearing?" I asked, trying to pull down my shorts to cover more of my body, but that just left me with an exposed top-ass. I pulled them up again, but gave up. And this top. I thanked God I was dancer, with a dancer's body.
"I look like a hooker," I grumble.
"Good," was Nessa's only reply, enjoying playing dress up.
"I don't even know half the thing I'm wearing exist!"
"Now you know," she replied shortly, having Garcia adjust her earrings. I groaned. I went outside to face Spencer. His brown eyes bugged out of his head. I folded my arms awkwardly over my chest, not sure what to do.
"Don't look at me like that," I grumbled.
"Like what?" he asked, swallowing, eyes still huge.
"Comme maintenant, avec vos grands yeux magnifiques..." I mumbled, taking my hand and running them down the side of his face.
"I really need to read a French to English dictionary."
"You'd be bored listening to me, then," I objected. "Please don't. Ma chérie..." I kissed his knuckles, holding his strong hands between my own two pale one, now coated in black finger-nail polish.
He nodded, unaware,"Okay," he said.
"Meg," Nessa called. "We need to go."
I looked back at Reid, terrified. "Don't make me do this," I whispered.
He looked helplessly sad at me,"It's not my decision."
I nodded, unable to look at him. I had hoped he would make an effort to come to my defense. But, no.

Nessarose and I were headed to an old warehouse, to have sex with some low down mashers, to see if we were good enough to be featured on some low-down man's website. I had never felt more like a whore than in this moment. I'm glad no one next to me knew French as I mumbled,"Pourquoi ai-je partir?"

"Just think of it as acting," Nessa said to me. I was driving some beat up rental car Hotchner had got. They were already parked behind the warehouse, and Nessa and I were both bugged for them to hear. Once either of us got any mention of illegal activity out of the two, the team could come in and arrest the ass holes. If not, I was going to lose my virginity tonight.

So not happening.

"Hey," Nessa said as we walked in.
Two men where approaching us. One had dark, curly hair and thickly muscled arms, covered in black tattoos. The other was blonde and slender, but still muscled. Strong enough to hold me down. He had jet black eyes that scared me. 
"No arms," the dark haired one said,"kinky."
Nessa smiled. It took everything I had to keep the coy smile on my face and not knock the bastard's block off. I blew a bubble from the wad of gum Penelope had stuck into my mouth. I hated chewing gum. It did nothing but hurt my jaw and make me hungry. It was terrible if you were a singer, which I considered my self one that partakes in all arts, particularly musical theatre.
"Hey," the blonde one said to me, tilting my chin back with his hand. I remember Jason making the same action, and I bristled.
"Hey, yourself," I said in my French accent.
"French...hot." I growled low in my throat.
"You like it rough?" he whispered in my ear. I wanted to cry. Nessa looked at me for support. I turned and grasped the necktie he was wearing.
"Why don't you find out?"
He smiled at my sneer, and looked up at his friend.
"I'll take the blonde if you take the armless girl," he said, swallowing roughly, already panting, anticipating me. I felt the vomit creep up in the back of my throat.
What was happening?
"C'mon," he said hungrily, using me back into a room. There was an old mattress in a corner, and I guess this was our area.
"Can I take control?" he asked, ripping off his tie. I stepped back, holding my arm.
"I-I guess..." He pounced on me then, and I tried to push him away.
"Why don't we talk a little first?" I asked. He stared.
"So I can pay you more?"
"Oh, no!" I said, the most French way I could. "Why don't we let this whole little excavate...be on the house...?"
He smiled wide.
"I'm Megara, by the way. My friend's call me Meg."
He smiled. "It's good to know. Mine's Jace. That's the name you'll be screaming when you come."
I looked away, and removed my stilettos just to have an excuse to be away.
"You like drugs?" I asked, realizing I had taken out the prostitution thing the second I offered him free sex.
"Yeah," he said.
"What kind?" I quickly asked. He just had to name one, and I was safe.
"Every kind. Hey, can we stop talking? I've got a problem down stairs, if ya know what I mean." I could answer before he attacked me, taking control just as he said he would. I was happy when his vile lips strayed to my neck instead of my lips, but I was still scared. The heels might've come in handy now. What was wrong with me. He took a length of red rope from his pocked, and tied my wrists together.
"What are you..."
"Shut up."
He threw my bound arms above my head and tied them to the window pane.
"Hey, why-"
"Stop it!!" He hissed at me. I pulled off my top, and that's when I started bawling as he undressed himself.
"Aidez-moi! S'il vous plaît! Sauvez-moi! " I cried out, his body on top of mine. And I screamed for the only name I could think of. "Spencer! Spencer! S'il vous plaît! N'importe qui! Quelqu'un! Aide-"
The man was dragged off me, and I saw Nessa bound toward me through my tears. She undid bounds to the window with her teeth, but my wrists were still together. I didn't care, and threw my arms around her, sobbing madly.
"You did so good," Nessa said.
"I was so scared..." I mumbled. Someone quickly undid my bounds, and I ignore whoever did this as Spencer came into the room, gun in hand. He looked frantically around, until the honey eyes met mine.
"Oh, ma chérie! Je savais que tu viendrais! Spencer ..." I screamed hysterically, throwing myself toward him. He wrapped me in his arms. I was okay...I was okay....
"Here," someone murmured, and I accepted Derek Morgan's shirt, forgetting the fact I had just hugged Spencer while wearing a bra and booty shorts.

I didn't care, because I was okay.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ness's
I ran towards Meg trying desperately not to trip on my heel and brace. My leg was screaming and I was sure I was re injuring it. I got to the ropes and bit them trying to undo them as fast as I could. I felt them slip and Meg jumped at me grabbing me and pulling me down with her. I saw my dad and Morgan bust in with the rest of the team right behind them. Morgan and Rossi grabbed the two dudes and roughly shoved them out side. My dad and Reid rushed over splitting us apart and into individual hugs. I burrowed into my dad and he whispered sweet words into my hair along with threats for those jackasses.
"I ought to kill them for you and Meg. God if they had gotten their hands on You two I don't know what I would do."
I burrowed deeper and lifted my head,
"Can I borrow your shirt daddy?"
"Of course baby."
I felt him slip it over my head and I looked at Meg. She was swimming in Morgans shirt and I smiled at the way Reid refused to let go of her. I decided it was time to leave this place and get home. I flicked my head towards the door and dad got the message.
"Team, its time to head home."
We stumbled out the door and towards the Suvs. We finished the ride to the airport and I saw the plane waiting. We boarded the plane and I saw Meg sleeping in Reid's lap. I had my audio book started and I slipped off to the comforting words of JK Rowling.
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." That seemed so true at the moment and I knew this job would only get worse with time. I looked at what happened to Gideon and knew the only way to stay sane in this job was to have somebody to come home to. I decided maybe to let love enter my heart again. Maybe by asking out that cute boy in my psychology class.

No comments:

Post a Comment