Thursday, October 11, 2012

Something Wicked This Way Comes...IT'S MEGARA/MEG GIRY:VAMPIRE HUNTER

I know I didn't post yesterday, but Demy and I finished vamp. knight and we had to leave for church right after.


WTF!! WORST ENDING EVER!! MEG IS NOW OFFICIALLY BECOMING A HUNTER AND KILLING BOTH ZERO, KANAME, AND YUKI!!GAHHWAHFAKDFI

P.S. Dem, remember that pic I showed you a week ago??

Remember it now? MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHH PINKYYYY


No, I haven't watch Criminal Minds yet. It's on my to-do list. I've heard it was an epic Reid ep. XD


Okay, I had a ton of killer quotes yesterday, but now all I rememer are these.

YoungSpencerReid-Okay, Meg, can I ask you a question?
Me-sure. *Nessa laughes*
YoungSpence-Is your vaginia like your butt hole?
Me-*twitch*...You need to talk to your mommy.


And then he proceeds to get a boner next to me while the cheerleaders are dancing. *sigh*

Demy and I had a very long convo with youth pastor involving Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Wickens. *sigh*

I think wicked is off limits now....


SCREW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay, I'd say I'm gonna type on CC, BUT THAT'S A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Gawsh, I am cramping really bad right now!!!!

I finally told my mom Bread's last name cuz she said I was grounded if I 'didn't find out'

She thinks I'm lying to her somehow
A)I think I'm to young to date. Nothing would come from it and I need to focus on school.
B)Boys are dumb now.
C)THEY ARE DUMB

So yeah. And I wouldn't date Bread if he was the last guy on earth. I wouldn't date any of our guy friends...

Alright, gonna go catch up on ifunny and fml.

-MEGARA

P.S. PEOPLE ARE COMMENTNG ON MY SEV STORY ON FANFICTION!! AND THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME!!! I may have a hg story up there later, which will probably involve prim. Cuz I love her. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment