Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I AM IN MOURNING FOR MY LIFE

Again, I was quoting William Shakespeare. Guess who didn't get to go tonight? Uh, me. After I was promised. My parents apparently think before I can hang out with anyone in choir, I need to bring them over so my parents can meet them.

*Meg goes up to senior boy*
Meg-Hey, can you come over to my house? My parents want to meet you.

You can imagine the horrified look on his face later.

Of course, I was upset. My parents are always on me about not going out and not having friends, and then they do crap like this!! It's always like this!! And then they say I don't do enough stuff with the church. Um, who didn't want to go to church last Sunday? Not me! I was up and ready!
And then, I'm not even mad at my parents at this point, I told my mom I respected her decision and saw where she was coming from.
She said we were going out to eat, and I said I was tired and wanted to sleep. She just glared,which I didn't really notice. Then we went to this place.
Me-This place is gross
Mom-It must be nice to live in a world where you get everything you want.

Okay, so, after crying for like the 6th time, I've officially had another panic attack once we got home. She just kept yelling at me!! Like she wants me to be mad at her!! Just so she can yell at me more!! And then, as I was crying, she screams asking me if I'm on my period in the middle of the restaurant!! No, if you listen, I stopped mine four days ago cause my cycle was weird!!

To make matters worse, I have to do a trunk or treat tomorrow. Dressed as a marshmallow.


I AM IN MOURNING FOR MY LIFE...


Ness is gone so she can't write with me. *sigh* I'm going to work on my other Spencer story, LETTER'S FROM WAR.


Yes, It's Meg and Reid. Deal with it.


-MEGARA

I want some chocolate...really bad...And to move to New York. Where is this year flying by as I was promised????

No comments:

Post a Comment