Monday, October 8, 2012

Hero to Zero Kiryu

Meg watch vampire knight until episode 5 last night...



OH MAH GAWSH!!!!!

*ME WATCHING SECOND EP.*
MOM-Meg, do you have an ones?
Me-No, I don't have any money.
Mom-You have zero.
Me-I have zero. :)

I don't know why she said it, but she did and I was like PWNED!!!!!

Okay.

*me on episode 5*
Me-This is the last one.
*guy that I assume saved zero when he was little shoots him*
Dude-I'm gonna kill you. *episode off*
Me-Mother fucker...

I'm gonna watch 6 and then more this morning.

OMIGAWD I LURV ZERO. I lurv Kaname too though....he reminds me of Edward Cullen. But part of me doesn't trust him. Like when he said,"I just can't get over the fact that some one else bit you."

Couldda worded that a little better dude. Just sayin.

I also gotta read some more percy jackson. I'm on the last book and still in the beginning. Okay, I looked at the cast in the movie cuz I haven't seen it yet.

Annabeth is brunette. Grover is black.



RAWRAWERARAEW. I understand the grover thing,but you could've made so many other people black besides grover!!!

They are making a second movie, but they wanted to wait until the hp and twilight movies stopped so they would get better views.

Too bad for them hg came out. That screwed them over. THESE KIDS WERE TOO OLD IN THE LAST MOVIE AND THEY'VE WAITED ALL THIS FRIGGIN TIME!!! FRAWRERAJFKHAJFHUA!!!!

Gonna go watch some zerrrooooooo.

-Meg

God, Vic is dead sexy...

No comments:

Post a Comment