Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Most. Stressful. Day. Ever/Royally Sucking/Crys, Your BF Is Weird...

Okay, most stressful day of my life

First performance of my high school carrer.

Let me start of saying that dinner tastes way better at 9 oclock at night after you've sang about a hundred songs and are a little dehydrated, not to mention bleeding from shedding your uterine lining. (So aceing that heath test tomorrow)

So, I woke up and searched for my Jazz shoes I haven't wore since last april.

Yeah, can't find them. My room looks like a WWII Zone and my mom had to come home later and find them. They were under my freaking bed. Eff.

She told me she was gonna ground me, but my phone is in my hand and I'm typing awaaaayyyy.

Anyway, after I found a strapless bra and shaved, we sang.

First two songs were fine, and it was all of the high school choirs. Next was just JAZZ I.

WE FAIL.

Then Women's...

FAIL.

Skylark messed up her huge solo, then backstage griped about how they started it over.

It didn't start over, diva, you do this every effing rehearsal.  Learn to read music.

Anywayyyyy. Basically sums it up.

Okay, Crystal is pressering me to stop getting mad at Kaiden, because she thinks when he hits me he's flirting. So, I was talking to Cat, (Elmo's bf) about our concert tonight, and Kaiden comes up as I'm saying:
"Ugh, I stand next to Kyle!" *head flop*
I said this because he's a bass II and I thought it would be hard to keep my part. (it wasn't)
Kaiden:Whose this Kyle?
Me-A guy I stand next to in choir.
Kaiden:Is he a problem? Does he need to be taken care of? I will take care of this. *fist pound*
Me-Uh, no. No problem. Why are you staring at me?!!
Kaiden-I'm trying to make eye contact while speaking to you.
Me-...

Uh, Crys, you can keep your boyfriend. I'm worried I won't be smart enough for yours. *sarcasm*

Anyway, gonna go write on our CM story. SHIT'S GONNA GET REAL.

PS, The teddy bear told me today Bread is gonna ask me out. Last week Elmo said he was, then Crys said he was.

My life blows.

-MEG

1 comment: