Monday, October 15, 2012

AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE

Meg's knew fanfiction,"AS LONG AS YOU'RE MINE" is up. It's a MEG AND REID AU, so go. It's rated K+, only because it's kinda romance, and I don't think 5 year olds want to read about cuddling. It's alllllll cuddling. I read a cute fanfiction about cuddling on laps and I lurved it. :P

GOOOO READ!!!! READ ABOUT REID!! If it says Melly instead of Meg, I wouldn't be surprised.

I meant to do a primxpeeta story, but ended up doing another one-shot. I like fanfictions, because you can't do a blog one-shot. It just doesn't make sense. I guess I could make a blog just for one shots, but that defeats the purpose of fanfiction, huh? Anyway, off to make a spencer reid photo on gimp so some fangirl half way across the world doesn't get mad at me for using her deviantart pictures.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment