Monday, October 22, 2012

Mrs. Adams is Tired of Keeping it Quiet. MEG'S MINI FREAK OUT OVER THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE!!

GUESS WHO JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THE 2014 MUSICAL IS??

MEG!!

WE ARE DOING THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

DEMY, NESS, TIME FOR YOU GIRL TO BREAK OUT YOUR TAP SHOES BECAUSE THE THREE OF US ARE TAKING LESSONS!!!

Meanwhile, I lead a demonstration for my neighbors and brother on what to do when you get locked in a trunk.

Your albino has officially been locked in a trunk.

I am proud to say it took me all of 2 seconds to get out.

Meanwhile, The Crazy Red-head straddled my shoulders with her legs and my face has formally met her vagina. Interesting day.

If my fanfic is posted, it's not supposed to be. TO DRAFTS!!I'M COMING REID!!

-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment