Sunday, October 14, 2012

Homecoming

Nessa's feet literally died!! I wore like 6 inch heels, still wasn't as tall as the gang and the shoes actually looked like nessarose's. Anyway me and Bread got lost in the grind train. I died inside. Me and young spencer Reid took a photo together in front of the eiffel tower. Me and crystal's date were about to kill each other. I could have freakin takin him. I would do anything for my friends so I threatened to rip demy and crystal's dates ball sacks off and shove them up their ass. Me and Elmo's date were both using him as support in our heels so his date said "that's right he be pimpin." when we found out about teddybear's girlfriend I was all like tonight is the night bitches die. I also said I would take a octopus and shove it up her vagina and have it eat her dried up witch eggs. So yeah interesting homecoming right? Anyway there's still more I have to type but I forgot I have biology homework so peace out Giry style!!!!!


                                                                                                                                     Nessarose:{)

No comments:

Post a Comment