Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dates dates and more dates

Well, I haven't posted in FOREVER so I guess I get to talk about stuff that happen since... Friday.




Ohh, if you don't approve of Kaiden and I as a couple *cough... Meg... Cough* Skip this whole post.




FRIDAY: Homecoming day. It was pretty awesome. Half day, didn't have to do anything. Just amazing. Just read and texted Kaiden the whole time... Except science. He wouldn't let us text. Anyway, school got let out and the parade started. Kaiden was up at the front so I saw him fairly quick. Lol, he threw me a tootsie roll. It was numy. Then, he picked me up for the game later that night. It was amazing. Didn't really pay attention to the game, just to Kaiden and Demy. Demy's mom is mean! She didn't believe I was dating Kaiden. She was like, "That's highly doubtful." it's like, well ef you too! I frightened Kaiden because my hands were cold, like, ice pack cold. Unnaturally cold. Anyway, he goes, "I have an idea." and grabs my hand. "Damn! They are freezing!" "I told you!" after a while he wanted to go get a soda so he let go of my hand. He freeze, looks at his hand, "Damn... I could feel where your hands were." "...sorry." Kaiden bought me a soda too... He needs to learn that I drink DIET soda. Regular soda... Blarg. Anyway, One of his buddies came over and started messing around. His idea of 'messing around' is attempting to murder my boyfriend by trying for his neck. Needless to say, a cop started following us around for about 10 minuets. It's like, "Man, now it looks like we the dope kids or something." He left and then we could goof off a little bit. Nothing else really happened at the game. At home on the other hand, I was dragged to my bathroom so my mom could do my nails until midnight. It was soo fun*sarcasm*.




SATURDAY: The day of the homecoming dance. I was so excited and nervous. Kaiden invited me over ti his house to eat. I eat a ton on a normal day. I was so afraid they were going to be afraid of my eating habits. I woke up at 10 that morning and started my transformation. Took a shower and started working on my hair. It was in curls and like, all bunched up on top of my head. I think it looked really cute. Then on to makeup. Just foundation, the powder, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lip stick and lip gloss. It sounds like a lot, but it really look nice. Then my dress. It came to about my knees, black ruffles, just under my breasts there was a royal purple line with a jewel that had a bunch of little diamonds on it. Above that, it was royal purple with black lace on top of it. It had royal purple straps. I looked... Not like Crystal. I then started spazing because Kaiden would be at my house soon and... AHHH! <--that be how I felt. I pacing in my kitchen when he pulled up. I screamed and smiled and did a little dance, which my aunt laughed at. "OMGOMGOMGOMG HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE" is all I could say. I swear I started hyperventilating. I stopped, took a couple deep breaths and watched him get out of his car. He looked... Amazing. That's what calmed me down the most. I waited til he was at my gate, right in front of the door before I came out. 'Breath Crystal. Breath.' I thought as I opened the door. His eyes got wide when he looked at me. I melted a little bit. He put my corsage on me and we went back to his house. We took lots of pictures and ate some yummy steaks and baked potatoes. A key lime pie was for dessert. It was okay. A little sour, but okay. We watched a little bit of college football and a little bit if NASCAR. At least we agree: NASCAR is stupid. You just go around in a circle! That's it! Well, oval, but same thing. We left shortly afterwards for coronation, which I must say was torture. After, I found out that Kaiden's mom worked with my uncle for a long time. It's like, "That's awesome!" 'Wtf do I care???' the dance then started and it was grind central. Everywhere you look you see grinding. That, and chicks making out with chicks. The TeddyBears gf decided to break up with him 10 minuets into it. She made a TON if new enemies. Me being the biggest one. Yeah, teddy and I aren't dating, but I still care about him. I'm gonna beat her ass one of these days for doin that to him. Oh yeah, there was these two guys grinding... One was pantsless. *shiver* nasty. Anyway, there was the HUGE group of people in the center of the floor. You couldn't even walk past it without getting grinded upon. It was scary man. Kaiden was being an ass for like, an hour and a half and wouldn't dance. It's like, "Come on man! Dance!" I'd even take his arms and try to make them move like he's dancing and he wouldn't. Eventually he started dancing. We even slow danced. *sigh* I loved it. I wish we would have slow danced more. It was amazing. He took me home shortly after that. As he was walking me up to the door o was thinking, 'Okay, he's just gonna kiss me. That's all it's gonna be. It's gonna be amazing and you will love it.' the only thing he did was hug me. I wanted to cry. Oh well Crys, maybe next time.




SUNDAY: which would also be today. Had a date with Kaiden at the movies. We went and saw the movie 'Here Comes the Boom'. It was a pretty good movie. Very funny. Not a crowded theater, so that was good. He didn't put his arm around me... LEARN TO MAN UP!!! Jeez! But ya know, I'm okay with this. Let him move into the relationship like he wants to. he's making better progress than the TeddyBear and slower, but better, than the Tall One. TeddyBear didn't go fast enough and the Tall One moved too fast for my taste. Kaiden seems to be moving at a nice speed. Both of my parents like him and approve of him, which makes me very very happy. Anyway, back on track, we walk out of the theater hand in hand. And so you know, I was not being pushy and grabbed his hand, he held his hand out for my hand and I took it willingly. Anyway, he left me at the movie theater with a storm brewing. Like, you could tell it was going to rain. The colds were dark, it was very windy. He should have known. Thank goodness my mom picked me up before it started raining. Otherwise he would have been in big trouble. But, since I've been home, I've made a cake(how it taste I do not know) and am going to play Demy's psp when I finish this up.




Well, I pretty much think that wraps up my weekend... I'm gonna go play some bbs!!! Peace out peeps!




CRYSTAL POPPIN

1 comment:

  1. Surprisingly, I'm not so much bothered by the Kaiden stuff as I am the typos you have in here.-MEG

    ReplyDelete