Friday, October 26, 2012

MY EDUCATION IS A JOKE/HALLOWEEN COSTUMES PISS ME OFF/SUNNY AS A DAFFODIL/NO BOYS VIEWED!!

MEEEGGARRRAA IS BACK.

I know, I know. I'm sorry I haven't been home. Okay, in my health class, we are watching the movie Juno. I have a test, over the movie Juno. W.T.FREAKING. F.

(WHAT THE FREAKING FUCK...HMMM)

Okay, went to go look for madrigal costumes, and all they have is costumes for sluts!! When did halloween become so sexual?
girl-Hey, whadda wanna be for halloween?
girl2-A slut.
Girl-Oh, I thought you were wearing that now.


EVERY WOMAN IN AMERICA ABOVE.

GAHHHH!!! I JUST WANT A WHOLESOME, AWESOME COSTUME!!
Unlike the fact I have to be a marshmallow for our church's trunk or treat. Okay, Sunday School Teacher, you may be 50, but I'm 14. With a life. And what little of it I have would like to remain happy.

Crys and I are good. We blame it on the fact Jesus makes us squirt blood out of our vajaja's.

Sorry for that mental imagine...unless you liked it...then I suggest you get help.

QUOTES:
Bread-Can you feel your vagina move when you pee?
Me-...What is supposed to move??

Crystal-Penis's are whinney.

My brother at the doctor-*talking about reflex test* He tapped that, he tapped that, he tapped that-
Me-THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

My parents died laughing.

The boys forgot the url. I is happy.

Okay, Ness and I are gonna stay up all night and write. So happy.

-MEGARA
(21 DAYS UNTIL BREAKING DAWN!! THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment