Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm bored. Here's Sephiroth.

Here's another character from Crisis Core that I would like to introduce. His name is Sephiroth. (pictures at bottom of post.) Sephiroth is a SOLDIER 1st Class, along with Angeal Hewly and Genesis Rhapsodos. Sephiroth is about 6'1 and has long silver hair and green eyes. His weapon is a 7 foot long sword which he is very skilled with. He is actually the strongest and most skilled of all of the 1st Class SOLDIERs for reasons I cannot put here because of spoilers.
Sephiroth is very serious most of the time, but also has a dry sense of humor occasionally. He is kind of a loner, preferring just a small group of friends--Angeal and Genesis--rather than a large group. He can be mean when he wants to, but he is actually a nice person.

That seems to be enough info if I don't include spoilers ;)
I really look forward to posting my story, and I hope you will read it :)

Peace, love, and SOLDIER
-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment