Monday, October 29, 2012

MEN FROM IGNORANT BLISS

Meg decided to show you pictures of the men that relentlessly flirt with her.
In her story, that is. DERP.

DEPUTY JASON BERKEY


LOOK AT HIS SEXYNESS

After he got arrested. Derp.


JOE (JOEY) WALKER


ACTOR:DEAD SEXY CHARACTER:TOTAL. DORK. ADORABLE.

Of course, Joe Walker is always adorable.


And he cross-dresses. It just adds to the allure. lol,jk.

WILLIAM DARCY


NOTE:MOST BEAUTIFUL WHEN WET

Why can't some guy fondle my face like that? All I have is Elmo, Harry, and Bread trying to rape me all the time...

See that condescending look?! I just want a man to look at me like that!!


RAOUL DECHAGNY:




ERIK MULHEIM

SO SEXY


AHHHH, BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTY UNDERNEATH

I JUST PWNED EVERY PTO FANGIRL EVER!!!

UUUHHH,DUH, REID:

KISS ME....


UNDER THE MILKY TWILIGHT...


OHHHH

KISS ME!!


I am literally going to spend hours if I don't stop now. A few more things...




I made this face in Spanish the other day. Young Spencer Reid just stared at me until I realized I had been making a face. This was the scenario
 
 
 
 
 
and...








DEAR GOD
 
 
 
IT'S TRUE
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LOL, I'M DONE. For now...
-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment