Monday, October 8, 2012

THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST

Save him please, just save him.
My poor Boq, my sweet, my brave him.
Do not leave me till my sorry life has ceased.

Alone and loveless here,
Just the girl in the mirror
Just her and me,
Wicked Witch of the East!
We deserve each other.


I have had this stuck in my head for the past two days...

I'm on the point of begging Demy to let me watch more Vamire Knight...ZEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOO


I posted on CC.

DO NOT READ FARTHER BECAUSE OF SPOILERS. SKIP TO SQIGGLEH LINE


I didn't do a great job of explaining Charlotte' marriage to Victoria's bf mr. Kennedy. She married him quietly in Atlanta, only to get money to pay the taxes on Ramblings. Phillip tried to help but Charlotte forbid herself to take help from him.

I don't know if any of you picked up on it, but Phillip going alone with Charlotte states away from Melly, is not a good idea.
































~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, cc is updated and so is hm!

SO GET READING BITCHES!!!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment