Saturday, October 20, 2012

MY DOCTOR INSINUATES I'M PREGNANT

I forgot to tell you!

My doctor yesterday informs me that they cannot give flu shots to pregnant women. I ask why this is relevant.
"Well, we live in *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp. I really almost put it* and you see this kind of stuff a lot. Ask your mothr. She's a gynecologist, she sees teen pregnancy everyday. And I just can't give it to you unless I know."
Me-Uh, it's not even physically possible for me to have a baby
Doctor-Are you not menstruating yet?
Me-Uh, yeah.
Doctor-So, why is it not possible?
Me-*STARE*
Doctor-I'm kidding! I trust you, but I'm afraid I can't let you have it until you're tested.
Me-*THINKS*W. T. F.

Guess who gets a pregnancy test? I've never heard of this happening in my life. I'm not taking it. I'm just gonna get the flu and die. Derp.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment