Saturday, October 13, 2012

MEG'S HARRY POTTER PICTURES

I'm not sure if I've posted HP pictures here, but now I am.



Lol

...bitch





lol...hehe...drarry


awww...still pretty funny...


IT'S FUNNY CAUSE IT'S TRUE...Well...maybe like, 16 years ago. His parents are dead, dude. Fail, snape.


I WANNA BE A FUCKING WIZARD!!

Lol. EVERYONE'S REACTION



I have no idea why these are here...they were under my harry potter stuff...




LOL!! HIS FACE!!

WHO DID THIS??

True story, bro. I love them both. lol.




LOL!! PWN!!

Ehhhhh


I still don't like Ginny...and I don't even like Harry that much...

I really wanna know who drew that pictures. It's on his wall up to the ootp.

Oh GOD: SNAPE'S SMILING!!




BEST PICTURE EVER





LOL. GLEE STARKID AND HARRY POTTER. It's honestly a never ending cycle

why can't I be a twilight fan and an hp fan!! I don't understand!!




If ya know what I mean...






Best picture ever...





FOR REAL!!!! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON RIGHT NOW!!!!









Alrighty...Meggie out.

BTW, I'm on tumblr now. I probably won't post alot, it's just so I can keep tabs on MGG.

FROM GUBLERNATION:
alfred hitchcock wearing a mr. skeleton head shirt while on the set of “psycho” http://shop.matthewgraygubler.com/View more Matthew Gray Gubler on WhoSay
alfred hitchcock wearing a mr. skeleton head shirt while on the set of “psycho” http://shop.matthewgraygubler.com/















Seems legit, bro.
lol.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment