Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Megara, baby doll

Megara here, baby doll. Got some quotes.

Crys-Kaiden and I are going to the movies later.
Me-If he touches you, he dies.
Crys-WHAT IF I WANT IT?!
Me-...THEN I KILL YOU!!!

Lol. It's for your own good

Vikor said something to Crys

Kaiden-*mad at him* You handsome bastard.
Me-You kinda defeated the purpose by complimenting him...Hey,Crys, YOU SEXY BITCH!!

Lol, so when ever we get mad...lol...


IN SCIENCE...Unfortunately, it's raining men.

I don't think I've talked about Alan, but he had his hair dyed black (until today, he died it back) and he flirts with me in Science and Health cuz I'm the only girl that sits by him.

Today...
Him-Hey, that's my pencil. Oh, I'm gonna draw! *takes my hand that is drawing and puts his hand over it and starts leading for like 20 minutes. He finally let go...bastard...

I DIDN'T MISS CRIMINAL MINDS!! THANK YOU OBAMA!!!

LOL. Only reason I like him now, CUZ HE'S A BABY KILLER,BITCH!!!!!

Sorry....just...gahhhhhh...


I know there was more...but yeah.


Kaiden-*see's Elmo's Girlfriend's pick of her baby nephew* That's one creeper baby!
Me&Her-O_O


He is so dumb....LEAVEMEALONEINENGLISH!!!

I told all of our guy friends today I love them like gay friends. They didn't take it well. Apparently calling them gay and friend-zoning them at the same time was bad...

I MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY THOUGH!!!

Harry (pale and Bread's friend) and Viktor agreed to go shopping...lol.

Okay, Meg out.

Btw, Crys, I have ur percy jackson book....


DEMY LET ME WATCH VK!!!!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH INEED ZERRROOOOO

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment