Thursday, October 25, 2012

Crystal, Please Don't Read This. It Won't Do Anything But Make You Mad...In My Defense, Your BF is a Duschewad

I texted Kaiden after Crystal posted because, well, I need her at school.
So, I therefore texted her (duschewad) boyfriend, because I am concerned for her education and the fact that this (obsessive) relationship is unhealthy.

I simply said:

Dude!! Stop telling your girlfriend when your not gonna be at school!! Cuz then she skips and it's weird! She needs a freaking education and I swear if she flunks out because you inflict some horrid influence of yours on her, I will hunt you down. Because I have a very particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will hunt you down. Find you. And kill you.





Reading it now, it does seem harsh, and I'm pretty sure that he has my number in his phone, so...yeah...otherwise, I may spend the night in jail. *derp*

Yeah...

The only thing I'm concerned about is that he is not responding. Scared...

-MEGARA JULES GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment