Monday, October 29, 2012

Tell Me How I Look! Fine! Just Fine? What About My Hair?...

Beautiful!

You swear?

Trust me once the boss
sees how you put that song across-

Hell, he ain't gotta prayer!

Aw, you mean it?

You'll stand proud into the light-

Looking lovely-

Burning bright!

All vitality and vim.

Ahhh! And I'll Rapturously float,
through the melody he wrote

Cuz it's only for him!!



It's been stuck in my head, sorry. Demy wants me to go to a Haunted House with her tomorrow. Idk...I'm gonna ask. Right now, though, I need to read and get done for English....

NESS, PLEASE TYPE SOOONNN I'M DYYYINNNGG!!

-MEGARA


Kaiden-Meg, you should get in a car with me. I'm gonna take you on a drive some time. You're gonna freak out...Don't get in a car with me...
Me-SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!! GOD!!


I DO NOT CAR IF YOU DRIVE LIKE A CULLEN, I'M NOT GETTING IN A CAR WITH YOU, DUSCHE!! GOD!!

He's so stupid...

1 comment: