Sunday, October 28, 2012

GASP! CRIMINAL CRANIUM UPDATE!!

I KNOW! DON'T PEE! MEG GIRY HAS ACTUALLY UPDATED ANOTHER BLOG!!

I know recently I've been more focused on my fanfiction audience (but, c'mon, I have people that actually comment there. (But, legit guys, if our readers would comment, I would so like, talk to you guys. All the time. I imagine this one viewer we have, in Russia, and he's really hot and his name Randy, and he is like, in love with me, but not in a creepy way. I just made him up to symbolize our viewers in my head, but, legit.)) , but Nessa's Internet is being stupid so I got bored and updated!! It will probably be done (with the India case anyway) soon-ish. I really need to start reading SENSE AND SENSIBILITY. I'm only on page like, 150. I started it like, last Monday. It's been a week, bra. Old English takes forever...And, legit, Edward and Marianne were having a fight over who was more gay. I told Viktor. He didn't even get it. *FACEPALM*

Anyway, I may go write another chapter on  CC, just because I want to. I kept thinking about my HP blog too. Need to start on that.

MEG REALIZING ALL THE MEN SHE LIKES ARE TOTAL DUSCHE BAGS

Darcy, Draco, Heathcliff, Edward (Ferrars, not Cullen), Edward (Elric), Zero...

I'm a huge fail. At least Spencer Reid is nice. X3 He's like a little girl on her period. Adorable.


Wow, I need help....

I some how have managed to get out of cleaning my room, AGAIN! MY MOTHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!! *SAID WITH HUGE SMILE!!*

-MEGARA

(BTW, ON CC, MY SPELLCHECK IS BEING DUMB SO HERPADERPA ON SPELLING!!)

1 comment: