Saturday, October 13, 2012

For Both of Us

You did this for her?

For both of us!

Oh, Nessa...This changes everything!
Nessa?

Yes?

Uh, Nessa, surely now I'll matter less to you
and you won't mind my leaving here tonight-

Leaving?

Yes. After all that's being staged-
Announcing Glinda is engaged
To fiyer-

Glinda?

Yes, Nessa, that's right.

And I've got to go appeal to her
...Express the way I feel to her
Nessa, I lost my heart to Glinda the moment I saw her
You know that

Lost your heart?
Well, we'll see about that.
Did you think I'd let you leave me here flat?
You're going to lose your heart to me,
I tell you!
Even if I have to...
I have to...
Magic spell you.
*insert chanting from grimmerie*
Boq, what's wrong?

My heart!
It...It feels like it's shrinking!

Elphaba! Do something-

I can't! You can't reverse a spell once it's been cast.
Well...I can do something...


Save him, please, just save him...
My poor Boq, my sweet, my brave him
Don't leave me till my sorry life has ceased
Alone and loveless here
Just the girl in the mirror
Just her and me!
The Wicked Witch of the East!
We deserve each other...


This has been stuck in my head all day.

BLUE-BOQ
PINK-NESSA
GREEN-ELPHIE (Duh)

I'm just procrastinating getting ready...*sigh*

-MEG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment