Thursday, October 25, 2012

GUYS, GET OFF. /MADRIGAL MUSICA!!/BIPOLAR POST

OKAY, FOR REAL. IF YOU ARE A GUY FROM OUR SCHOOL, THAT KNOWS WHO WE ARE, GET OFF NOW. THIS IS PRIVATE. IT'S LIKE OUR DIARY. IT'S GOT PRIVATE THINGS ON HERE THAT I HONESTLY DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW. IF YOU RESPECT US, YOU'LL GET OFF NOW. IF YOU TELL ME YOU READ IT TOMORROW, WE LIKE...I DUNNO...I JUST KNOW I WON'T BE ABLE TO TRUST YOU. THIS IS PRIVATE. PLEASE LEAVE.

Bread gotta hold of Ness's phone and got the blog url. We all said no one from School could it, because this is private. We talk bad about people, and each other. (not often, duh). But still. I talk about guys, and it's not cool for my guy friends to read this. It's not your business.

Anyway, we started Madrigal music today. I now want to enter every room with the procession.  It's just...amazing...

I can't be happy because I know the guys could be reading this!!! Uhhhhh!!!

I'm sorry this post was so bipolar, but now I'm mad. I was mad last night, I'm mad today....

LIFE BLOWS WHEN YOUR SHEDDING YOUR UTERINE LINING. JUST SAYING.

BTW, Health taught me if you say 'Zippidee doo dah', it's not considered rape. Thank you, local Women's Center.


-MEGARA JULES GIRY (GUUUBBBLLLEEEER) (JK, I wish)

Gonna go type on mine and Ness's CM story, IGNORANT BLISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment