Tuesday, October 30, 2012

MEG+SCARY OBJECTS=SOILED PANTS AND UNCONSCIOUS BLONDE GIRL

MEG. IS. GOING TO. A. FLIPPIN. HAUNTED. HOUSE.


We are so screwed...

Your albino is going to die.

I leave my copy of GONE WITH THE WIND to Christine...and my brother to Crystal. Happy birthday, Poppin'.

No, just kidding. The choir is going to a pizza place in town tonight and then to a haunted house. I have Ness and (hopefully) Demy.

Demy, of course, is grounded, but she has dance and her mom is making her go to, sooo...

OF COURSE WE TOLD HER TO LIE!! IT SOLVES EVERYTHING!!

We are going to the house that The Teddy Bear works at. He's working tonight. FML.

Anyway, Almost done with SENSE AND SENSIBILITY.

*WHILE READING*
*Elinor thinks her mother is coming up the porch*
Me-Aw! Mrs. Dashwood must be so sad! She thinks Marianne is dying!!
*Willoughby shows up*
Me-YOU MOTHER FUCKER.


I DON'T CARE IF HE STILL LOVES MARIANNE!! I HATE HIS GUTS!! AND I HATE EDWARD!!

THE ONLY GUY THAT'S AWESOME IS COLONEL BRANDON, AND HE'S GOT THE PERSONALITY OF A PAPER CLIP!!!!!!
GAHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Gonna go see if Nessa wrote...I hope she did...I'm dying...

Should be doing my homework, but I'm not going to....

Got a C on my geometry test. A on the one before that. F on the one before that....


Gonna go before this gets bad...

-MEGARA

WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment