Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Don't Even Know What to Title this Post, because It'll end up Offending Some One...

Okay, what happens when you get three bitches on their period?

Meg Giry, Crystal Poppin', Demy Nom.

I knew I couldn't get through this cycle without some shit happening...

Okay, can I be candid right now? To freaking bad, I'm gonna be


Crys, babe, I love you, but you've been dating Kaiden, what, a month? Less? And you say you love him and you are literally screaming at your best friend saying quote,"back the eff off."

Um, yeah, I honestly don't want to fight you. I come home crying every day from my mother saying something to totally hurt me, my family dealing with money crap-yeah, I know I don't talk about it, but honestly, I don't know what we're gonna do anymore-,and my parents fighting with each other, with my brother, and with me.

My brother feels worthless and I feel worthless, and yeah, I've starting thinking about suicide again. I try, but it's just there. Not much I can do.

So, babe, I honestly don't care what you're saying to me right now, cause you don't mean it. You know I'm joking. You can ignore me tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that, but I'm still gonna love you and look out for you. If I have to eat by myself at lunch, or stand alone and look really stupid, big deal. It's not something I haven't done before.

But I've got enough to cry about, and I honestly should never have to cry over something as ignorant as this.

Shit, I can't see what I'm typing anymore...

Dem's texting Crys trying to talk, and I dunno if it'll work, but all I can say is that I love you two, and I don't care if you're mad at me. Because I love you.

-MEGARA JULES GIRY


Eve, fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment